Who needs a consultation?
- Consultations are for instruction or for specific research issues that may take more time and focus.
- Individuals or small groups can request constultations.
- One consultation per assignment, please.
How much time is needed?
- Consultation times are based on availability. We will do our best to work with your preferences, as librarians are available. We may be able to answer your questions through email!
- Usually, consults last about 15 minutes.
- Please try to schedule at least 3 days in advance.
Having problems with research? Don't know where to start? Sign up for a research appointment today!