Feb. 9, 2015 - June 7, 2015
Monday-Thursday: 8 am - 8 pm
Fridays: 9 am - 3:30 pm
Closed weekends and campus holidays
Campus Map Library Map
Pierce Student ID
Pierce Student ID card needed for:
- Checking out Books
- Checking out Study Rooms
Don't have an ID card? Enrolled students can have one made at Copy Tech.
The library carries some of the current class textbooks.
Quick Book Search (Print books in the library)
Go to the Library Catalog for more search options.
Crunch time is here…
Our campus has some great subject specific tutoring available for students in the Center for Academic Success.
But sometimes students need an extra boost in a research project.
Your library has initiated the Research Appointment. Check it out. Let your students know. A flyer is attached that can be posted to Moodle.
Who needs a Research Appointment?
- Students who have come in for a library instruction session with their class and need more individual time to work through the research process.
- Research Appointments are for instruction or for specific research issues that may take more time and focus than is available at the Reference counter.
How much time is needed?
- Research Appointments usually last from 15 – 30 minutes.
- Appointments should be requested at least one day in advance.
- Students use the QR code or the URL to request an appointment.
Library Workshops are Here!
For help with your research:
Call the reference desk (818-710-2833) during the library's regular hours to speak with a librarian.
|24/7 virtual help: Click here to chat online with a librarian!|
|Research Appointment: Click here to make an appointment to meet with a librarian for help with Research! Available Fall and Spring semesters only.|